If you are a C-level executive, University President, NFP Executive Director or board member/trustee with responsibility to grow and develop your organization we are ready to help attract “A Level” people to your team. KULPER & COMPANY has proven experience identifying the very best talent for the most important leadership positions. We know that the key to successful executive search consulting requires effective listening. Once we hear what you have to say we will be able to quickly introduce the right professionals with the drive, ability and confidence to do an exemplary job. We know that there are many options when it comes to solving hiring challenges including internal recruiting departments, contingency recruiting firms and other retained search firms. The business keeps changing but the essentials of effective executive search consulting remain the same: our job is to make a long-lasting hiring match for your organization.
If you have a key hiring need now, or believe that you will sometime soon, here is some food for thought about why a search firm like ours can make the difference for you:
7 Reasons to use KULPER & COMPANY for a key hiring need
1. You have used the services of another search firm only to be disappointed with the outcome.
2. Your human resources department doesn’t have the “bandwidth” to focus on quickly developing a slate of top talent to fill an unexpected opening.
3. Several key hires have not worked out to your satisfaction; it is not clear to you or your colleagues why this is happening.
4. The CEO and board want to expand into a new line of business that strategically compliments your sector of the enterprise. Experienced professional assistance is needed to quickly identify and qualify “A Level” candidates for several mission critical positions.
5. The board has directed senior management to attract senior level leaders of diverse ethnicity, but present recruiting approaches are not yielding satisfactory results.
6. Contingency recruiters produce too many candidates who are then rejected. Inordinate time is being wasted reviewing/interviewing unqualified candidates.
7. Your primary competitor is consistently attracting better people for their top positions.
The search for top talent is never ending. Qualified candidates need to feel that your opportunity will help them achieve their career and life objectives. Making your opportunity compelling requires that it be thoroughly and attractively presented and then reviewed in detail with well qualified candidates. It is not easy to reach these people. They are always busy and can’t waste their time. When we get a person like this on the phone we are well prepared to talk about the position. Interested candidates who match closely with positions we handle get excited to tell us “why” they find it compelling for them. Then, if the timing is right, they will be willing to take the next steps in the process. This is why the quality of the first phone discussion is so critically important. We don’t leave this task to a researcher or junior staffer. The discussion is handled by me, personally or a senior support team member.
If you have been wondering why some of the people you interview today don’t seem to have a clear understanding of the job you urgently want to fill—-there is something wrong with your current hiring approach. If the people you hire leave for another opportunity before their job with your organization is finished to your satisfaction, you hired the wrong person in the first place. If you are frustrated with hiring approaches that are ineffective production line exercises instead of a highly personalized experience, then it is time for you to give us a call.
Here is a representative list of key positions we have successfully filled at KULPER & COMPANY over the past 18 years. The average tenure of our hired candidates exceeds five years.
Positions: CEO; CFO, Controller, Director Audit, Director Financial Accounting, Plant Controller, SVP National Sales, Director, SVP Consumer Banking, Channel Marketing & Sales; Director, Business Development; Dean of the College of Business, Dean of the College of Liberal Arts, University Registrar, SVP Provost/Chief Academic Officer, VP/Director HR, Director Development; Vice President, Research; Vice Provost for Research, Dean of the Graduate School and Vice Provost for Research, Chaired Professors in Engineering Management, Systems Engineering, Professors of Management, Health Sciences and Nursing.
• Consumer Products—Domestic and International
• Banking and Financial Services
• Insurance Underwriting and Insurance service companies
• Telecommunications & Networking companies
• “Green” companies
• Global Manufacturing companies
• Private Equity funded companies
• Universities and Colleges
• Not for Profit Associations
Let’s talk. Tell us about the hiring challenge you need to have addressed right now. We will quickly prove that we can be relied upon to represent your interests and bring forward top candidates who will be motivated to exceed your expectations. Our hired candidates work hard and succeed. They not only remain in their positions but are recognized and promoted; we can do the same for you.