Consumer financial services company based in Northern NJ with extensions into bill pay, check cashing, and money order services. By capitalizing on established service product brand names, scale efficiencies, and best-of-breed technology platforms, the company has become an established global service provider of consumer financial services and, in particular, in countries where Spanish and Portuguese are the primary languages of the population.
Responsible for execution of the Company’s overall Treasury Strategy, focusing on foreign exchange risk management and global cash management and reporting. The International Treasury Manager will also take the lead role in integrating foreign exchange activities for the overall company treasury structure, and oversee the implementation and integration of foreign exchange and global cash management into enterprise-wide treasury and accounting systems.
The International Treasury Manager is directly responsible for day-to- day foreign exchange activities undertaken at the corporate headquarters in Paramus NJ and coordinates foreign exchange activities at all subsidiaries globally. The International Treasury Manager also oversees global cash management and reporting in conjunction with the U.S. and European cash management teams.
- Implement required foreign exchange strategies encompassing, short-term cash forecasting, medium-term hedging activities, and global funding requirements. Support Treasurer in coordinating the global cash management process, optimizing cash pooling methods and setting up appropriate concentration/sweep facilities.
- Lead implementation of enterprise-wide FX trade recording and reporting, ensuring appropriate linkages between cash management/foreign exchange trading systems and corporate treasury/accounting and settlement systems
- Coordinate centralization of FX activities currently handled at the subsidiary level and/or at newly acquired operations Monitor and provide insight on local market conditions for emerging market currencies
- Support Product managers with local market pricing and competitive information for FX-related product pricing Coordinate and support daily operational and back office requirements for FX components well as preparation of daily global cash position required to by the executive leadership team.
- Execute special projects as required
- Serve as backup for other Treasury functions as needed
This is an equal employment opportunity