San Antonio, Texas, US
Major bottling company with multiple plant operations throughout the United States. Our client is seeking a Plant Controller for their operation in San Antonio, Texas. The organization is performing very well under an experienced and capable management team. The new Plant Controller will work closely with the plant manager and peer management team to successfully direct all plant operations. The plant has 100+ employees. Each Plant Controller will report directly to the Finance Director based in company headquarters (with dotted line responsibility to the Plant Manager). The Plant Controller is responsible for all financial matters and reporting dealing with their plant operation. The Plant Controller will provide leadership, facilitate proactive decision making to maximize individual/corporate achievement, exercise fiduciary responsibility, while driving financial and operational excellence.
- 6-10+ years financial control responsibility in various capacities that readily demonstrate leadership experience and ability
- Proven Ability to drive and implement change that is clearly aligned with the larger strategic direction of the corporation
- Supervised a financial support staff/group and helped coordinate their work load in an effective manner
- Demonstrated track record of being able to define and help resolve problems key to the broader growth and development of plant operation
- In-depth understanding of plant operational systems, logistics and processes that are designed to enhance client satisfaction
- A track record reflecting a real ability to promote staff development and growth through a willingness to coach and communicate
- Solid technical accounting skills
- Strong working knowledge of Financial and Operational IT Software applications similar to those currently used by the company
- Strong working knowledge of plant operations and logistical systems and controls meant to improve client satisfaction while improving financial performance
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance or Management
- An MBA CMA or CPA
- Worked as an assistant or the Plant Controller for a major consumer packaged goods company
- Bottling industry
- Public Accounting
More information about this position will be provided to qualified candidates by KULPER & COMPANY, LLC.
Interested candidates should SEND their resume in WORD doc. format to email@example.com
This is an Equal Opportunity Employment Offering subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the client.