Major Northeastern University
A key member of the executive team leading the long term development and successful operation of the Technology Management School at a major technical university located in Northern New Jersey. The position reports to the Dean. The focus of the job involves performing key operational, administrative and financial reporting/analysis and strategic management functions including budget preparation/review; financial operation oversight; revenue growth and marketing oversight, managing and optimizing existing resources including on and off site class room space, teaching/class loads for professors; and other key functions as directed by the Dean or initiated by the hired candidate. Academic programs are located throughout New Jersey, the NY metro area, continental United States and globally, including China and India.
- substantial experience with respect to the entire budgeting and financial/ administration and management process for a division of a large enterprise or the entire function for a smaller sized business or Higher Ed/NFP enterprise.
- a “customer-focused” operating style
- solid understanding of project management and financial analysis tools and techniques.
- Undergrad degree in business, accounting or management.
- Strong Network and PC skills including full MS suite and other relevant data base management programs
- Strong facility for creating new reports needed for decision making purposes by the Deans, Program Directors and key Faculty
- substantial experience in a small higher education institution serving in a key financial and administrative management position
- solid understanding of the use and implementation of effective applied marketing strategies and tactics for higher education institutions and schools with respect to credit and non-credit educational programs and supported research programs
- Graduate degree accounting or management
More information about this position will be provided to qualified candidates by KULPER & COMPANY, LLC.
This is an Equal Opportunity Employment Offering subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the client.