Major Northeastern University
This is an outstanding opportunity for a person with solid background calling on developing service related business; particularly in the education field. The focus of the job is to drive graduate student tuition revenue by increasing enrollment of company sponsored cohort groups of students. This will be accomplished by developing deeper relationships with company executives and managers responsible for making the decision to sponsor their employees to attend degreed and non-degreed Graduate School (GS) educational programs at the University. In addition, the hired candidate will establish a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data base that will serve to organize and keep current all information about the business development and cohort sales activities. The new Director will report directly to the Dean of the Technology Management School, and work closely with the Associate Dean for Administration.
- Drive a steady 10-15% annual increase in GS Program Enrollments over the next several years.
- Improve the quality and depth of existing GS client relationships through active listening, proactive communication and on-going development of existing GS program offerings.
- Establish and maintain appropriate records and systems for managing and tracking the relationship with 100 to 200 key corporate accounts.
- Build trust, rapport and effective working relationships with current GS Program Directors and Deans.
- 10 + years proven ability generating sales of services to client decision makers working with heads of business lines.
- 10 + years experience developing new relationships with client decision makers and working with line of business teams to enhance and manage existing relationships.
- Access to corporate leaders in major corporations in the NY/NJ area (a full rolodex).
- Access to corporate leaders in key industries, High-tech, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Financial Services, Media.
- Substantial experience directing sales and marketing operations for a Higher Education institution either for-profit -- or not for profit.
- Solid understanding of the use and implementation of effective applied sales and marketing strategies/tactics for higher education institutions.
- MBA or Graduate degree marketing
THIS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OFFERING
which is subject to change at the sole discretion of the client.